Saturday, June 15, 2013

Former Blog & May's Workshop Card

Hello there and thank you for visiting with me today!
You might have seen me before as "The Cottage Crafter". 
If so, welcome back!

I am a little behind on my card postings so let's get started!


This card was created for our May workshop using the Stampin' Up! set called "Up, Up & Away".
My color palette consisted of Melon Mambo, Pacific Point & Whisper White.
I started with my card base created in Pacific Point and then added a panel of Melon Mambo on top that had been ran thru my Big Shot using our Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Next, I took a piece of Whisper White and cut it using my Big Shot with our Labels Framelits then ran it through again with our Cloudy Day embossing folder.  I picked out three balloons and stamped them in the coordinating colors and then hand cut out the shapes.  I attached the balloons to my embossed panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon around my card and added the saying "the sky's the limit" for the completed look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment