Thursday, August 7, 2014

The newest member of the team!!





Hello everyone!!  I am so sorry that it has been so long!!

I would like to introduce the newest member of my team, Abby!!  This photo was taken as soon as we got her home after traveling four hours (one-way) to Lancaster County in PA!!  Abby was just 8 weeks old in this photo!!  Such a cutie!!



This photo was taken in May (5 months old) when we took Abby up to Lake Erie!!  How she has grown!!
 
Abby is now 7 months old and even bigger at 84 pounds!!  Once I can get her to sit still for a moment I will post an updated photo!!
 
Thanks for visiting with me today!!  
 
Stay tuned for upcoming card inspiration, classes and the release of the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog on August 28th, 2014!!

Nicole~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment